TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Agreement puts forward the general terms and conditions of the use of the products and services made available by Atalnetworks.com website. By availing these Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and if you agree to abide by it, you are authorized to use or access the Services.
- By registering for our Services, you warrant that, you are eighteen (18) years of age or older as these services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are below 18 years of age, you are unauthorized to access the services.
- You concur to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is solely your responsibility to sustain the discretion of your password and other information associated to the sanctuary of your account.
- It is required that the customer agrees to pay the aggregate sum of amount based on the terms and the plan selected. As considering to the Atalnetworks.com website.
- This agreement is effective as of the effective date and shall continue unless terminated with prior notice at least 30 days.
- You are allowed to upload, store, publish, display and share information, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services .User Content may include any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to mistreat or illegally use credit cards, charge cards, electronic checks, or any other payment method. Atalnetworks may account to any such maltreatment or fraudulent use, as determined in sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, financial institutions, credit reporting services and/or credit card companies.
Payments are serviced by Stripe.com
- Atalnetworks offer 7 days money back guarantee on its products and services. For any reason if client is not satisfied then he/she need to open refund ticket for the billing department. All the payments are fully refunded except any third party software, control panel or any third party services purchased as add on for the service.
- Atalnetworks takes clients privacy very seriously. We do not share, sell or disclose our client info with any other company or third parties. All the client information is secured and password protected so it could not be viewed by public. Only information we store is related for the billing purpose.
- We do not (maintain any logs, monitor clients application, deep packet inspection, login to client servers once server delivered, share private info, sell client data or share with third party)
- We respect the law and enforcement agencies as we do not store logs so in most of the cases we are not able to assist the agencies any further.
- Atalnetworks use third party payment processor for accepting online payments. We do not store any financial information on our servers as all the financial information are processed via SSL by the payment processor. For any questions please contact us at [email protected]
Payments and Subscriptions
- It is possible for our clients to subscribe for automatic payments so that payments are made automatically and there is no interruption in the services. You will be charged automatically until you cancel the order or subscription. Subscription service is an option for our clients and we do not force our clients to subscribe for the services. For any questions please contact us at [email protected]
- Network downtime is defined as a 100% packet loss occurring in the transmission of data (packets) from your leased or collocated server, in our Data Center, to the Internet backbone for more than fifteen (15) consecutive minutes. Any suspected downtime must be reported to a Atalnetworks technician and must be verified by at least two (2) trace routes from independent locations. Downtime will be measured from the time the outage is reported to the time the server is able to transmit and receive data again.
- Atalnetworks offer monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly payment terms for its products & services. All the services can be cancelled by the client anytime by placing cancellation request from the client area. Service or product need to be cancelled before the invoice is generated with at least 30 days notice. Once the invoice is generated then service can be cancelled only after paying the invoice. There are no hidden costs involved.
Compensation for downtime.
- In case if we fail to meet our network uptime SLA we will credit your account for downtime. The credit can further be used against any of our services or could be applied to the next month invoice for same invoice.
99% uptime = 10% of the monthly billing credit
98% uptime = 20 % of the monthly billing credit
Less then 98% = 50% of the monthly credit